INTEGRAL’s more than 50 Associate Consultants from different countries throughout the world (Germany, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Ecuador, Spain, Uruguay, Trinidad & Tobago, the Dominican Republic, Venezuela, and United States, among others) form an extensive roster of experts in the most relevant areas of trade and international negotiations. Most of them have performed themselves as government and private sectors negotiators, and consultants for companies and governments, and they are currently developing activities related with the formulation and implementation of trade policies and negotiation of international trade agreements.
Our Associate Consultants gather international expertise in the following technical areas:
- Trade and International Trade Negotiations
- Technical Assistance and Training in the field of International Trade
- Assistance in Trade Policy Formulation and Trade Agreements Implementation
- Trade Promotion Regimes and Instruments
- Design, formulation and evaluation of International Cooperation Projects
- Intellectual Property Rights and their relationship with trade, development and health
- Sustainable Development
- Dialogue and Coordination mechanisms with the Civil Society
We are proud of counting on a solid and reliable working team, with international expertise and knowledge that grant excellence in the provision of training and technical assistance to governments, entrepreneurial and Civil Society organizations.
Upon the reception of consulting proposals in Technical Assistance or Training, INTEGRAL proposes their Associate Consultants whose profiles best matches with the position(s) requested, keeping them informed about the proposal received, its terms of reference and contract conditions.
If you are a professional and consultant with knowledge and experience in some of the areas mentioned above, you can be part of our Associate Consultants network.
as Integral Associate Consultant
Candidates must fulfill the following minimum requirements to be accepted as Associate Consultants:
- To have a university degree (baccalaureate degree or equivalent) in Economics, Sociology, Politics, International Trade, International Trade Law, Business Administration, International Marketing, or related disciplines. A Masters of PhD degree is considered an advantage.
- To have at least one year of professional experience in his/her field of expertise.
- To be fluent in Spanish and in English. Additional mastering of foreign languages is considered as a distinct asset.
- Specific skills in the fields of social research and qualitative and quantitative analysis, as well as excellent written and communication skills are considered an advantage.
The following steps must be completed to submit your candidature as INTEGRAL Associate Consultant:
- Complete your Curriculum Vitae according to the Attached Model in both, Spanish and English.
Send the CV by Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, including your full Name, Nationality, Phone Number (with Country and City prefixes), and Email address (main and alternative email, if available).
- The CV, as well as the rest of the information, is required for your candidature to be considered.
- The information submitted will be treated confidentially.
- Your application will be analyzed by our Department of Institutional Relations, that will evaluate your background and will inform of its decision within 15 days from the reception of your submission.