Generating cutting-edge research, and transferring knowledge, on the art of negotiation, trade, and economic policies and strategies to empower and create better socio-economic outcomes for minority and underserved communities in the Americas in collaboration with multi-sector partners.
- Develop long lasting partnerships to enrich the generation of new ideas and to enhance the delivery of knowledge to the communities we serve
- Transfer knowledge to improve negotiating skills and develop pathways to career and employment opportunities, as well as business opportunities for young adults in minority and/or underserved populations
- Build intellectual capacity and institutional capabilities among minority-owned small business and micro-enterprises so that they may compete more effectively in the global marketplace
- Better understand the changing needs of the populations we serve as a guide for continuing research as well as for adaptation of training curricula
- Establish mutually beneficial relationships with like-minded community organizations, chambers of commerce, and universities who can serve as partners in the development and/or delivery of training, and joint research initiatives
- Develop curricula and execute comprehensive training and coaching on negotiation skills for young professionals, graduates, and entrepreneurs who belong to minority or underserved populations in the US
- Develop curricula and execute comprehensive training on business development and expansion strategies to underserved communities and entrepreneurs, including import/export, etc.
- Create an alumni database and a post-training follow-up mechanism to assist in and track achievement of participants’ personal, professional and business goals
- Conduct periodic needs assessments of the communities we serve to detect gaps in knowledge and skills.